To sign up a youth tagger who is enrolled in school between 6th and 12th grade you must register them at the link below. You must register each youth tagger separately.
After registration is confirmed, a 10-tag starter kit with field log will be sent to the youth tagger(s).
The top youth tagger, in terms of points, will receive a signed Guy Harvey lithograph (unframed)(See below), a Star standup rod with Shimano TLD 30 reel in January 2020.
The second place youth tagger, in terms of points, will receive a Costa Del Mar prize pack in January 2020.
1. Dolphinfish must be tagged and properly released by the youth tagger to qualify as a release.
2. The youth tagger must fill out the data sheet and email/text/WhatsApp it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or 787-436-8300 to be logged as a release.
3. Each release will be counted as 1 point. Releases with all data legibly filled in and correct will receive 2 points.
4. All releases between May 15th and October 31st 2019 will be counted toward the awards.
5. At least 1 picture of the youth tagger in the act of tagging or releasing a tagged fish must be submitted to email@example.com or 787-436-8300 during the competition.
Click image to register a youth tagger